Mourning to Dancing

This blog serves as a way to share my heart after losing the one I loved, Jody Moreing Frankfurt, to lung cancer. My hope is that as I learn to mourn her loss, that I will glorify God. Thank you for reading this blog! Please feel free to comment - it is a tremendous encouragement to me.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Dancing! Final Post for this blog!

Please, come and celebrate God's goodness with us at our new blog!

Click here to go to Scott and Sharon's new blog!

We're engaged! Can you believe it! God has blessed me beyond what I could ask or think!

Sharon and I met six months ago, and since then the Lord has performed a miracle in healing my heart! How gracious He is! He has heard my many prayers - I will continually praise Him!

Job 42:10-12 The LORD restored the fortunes of Job when he prayed for his friends, and the LORD increased all that Job had twofold. Then all his brothers and all his sisters and all who had known him before came to him, and they ate bread with him in his house; and they consoled him and comforted him for all the adversities that the LORD had brought on him. And each one gave him one piece of money, and each a ring of gold. The LORD blessed the latter days of Job more than his beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home